Systems Engineer – Linux Web (d/f/m)
Full-Time / Stuttgart (Germany) or Partly Remote
Amazon Web Services, Containers, Service Orchestration… help us scale the backbone of Conceptboard!
We are looking for motivated talents to support our international tech team. Ideally, you are living somewhere in southwest Germany. Remote work is possible, but we might require that you come to our Stuttgart office for important occasions once or twice a month.
- Be a part of our tech team and operate our distributed SaaS infrastructure together with us
- Work with our product and technical teams to understand the non-functional requirements, and help us build and maintain a server architecture that meets these requirements
- Contribute to the system management, metric analysis, bottleneck investigation, incident handling, as well as planning and implementation of our scaling roadmap
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience in operating Linux server systems
- Solid understanding of the challenges when scaling a SaaS infrastructure, including capacity management, availability, data security, caching
- Experience with AWS, Containers, Service Orchestration, Terraform, or Puppet is a plus
- Experience with SQL and Java is a plus
- A solid command of English is required
What we offer:
- A permanent, full-time work contract
- Flat hierarchies, a lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team
- A creative, fun, and casual workplace in the heart of Stuttgart with many little advantages included (coffee, tea, fruits, rooftop terrace…)
- Home office whenever needed
- Startup spirit, new technologies, and flexible working hours
If you are interested, please submit your application (German or English) including a cover letter, your CV, your earliest starting date, and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!