Technical Account Manager DE (d/f/m)
Full-Time / Stuttgart (Germany) or Partly Remote
You have a passion for smart apps and like the technical side of things but you still want to be social and part of an innovative IT company beyond the bits and bytes? Being a Technical Account Manager at Conceptboard may be just the right challenge for you!
You become the key contact and coordinator for some of our most exciting top tier customers and ensure that their Conceptboard journey starts the right way just to become more amazing. You will manage your own portfolio of accounts from the first customer inquiry all the way to the roll out of the product, planning of workshops and customer training – but most importantly, you will build sustainable relationships with our users, partners and customers.
We are looking for a German native speaker to support us. Ideally, you are living somewhere in southwest Germany. Remote work is possible, but we might require that you come to our Stuttgart office for important occasions once or twice a month.
- Manage the customer and user journey for a number of High Touch Customers and Key Accounts
- Establish productive relationships with customers and their teams of users to understand their challenges in collaboration and identify the opportunities for Conceptboard
- Plan, design and conduct Conceptboard product demonstrations, trainings and workshops / webinars for individuals and customer segments
- Coordinate the successful deployment and implementation of new product features within your portfolio accounts
- Be the Conceptboard point person for your portfolio and others when it comes to support issues and requests
- Represent Conceptboard at fairs, trade shows and during workshops
- Contribute to our onboarding self-services (help center, blog, videos)
- Help creating and analyzing customer surveys
- Optional: support our Sales and Business Development team
What we’re looking for:
- You have a very good understanding of daily used IT systems and even though you may not be an expert you understand the meaning of front end, back end, html, embedding and upload limit
- You have first hand working experience and understand service level agreements and how important customer relationship management is for the success of a business
- You are open-minded and passionate about helping people to work better together
- You have tried out Conceptboard already, and you understand its benefits
- You have a strong online affinity and are used to working with online applications
- You are a hands-on team player and you like working in a creative environment
- You are fluent in German and you have a good command of English both written and spoken
- You have basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus
What do we offer:
- A permanent, full-time work contract
- A potentially demanding and fulfilling job, that allows you to help many others in their daily lives, while contributing with your own ideas and experiences
- Flat hierarchies, a lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team
- A creative, fun, and casual workplace in the heart of Stuttgart with many little advantages included (coffee, tea, fruits, rooftop terrace…)
- Home office whenever needed
- Startup spirit, new technologies, and flexible working hours
If you are interested, please submit your application (German or English) including a cover letter, your CV, your earliest starting date, and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!