Tech Sales Associate – Working Student DE (m/f/d)
Flexible Times / Stuttgart (Germany) or Remote
Join our Tech Sales team and professionally represent our brand towards incoming leads and new customers!
We are looking for multiple German-speaking students to support us. Ideally, you are living somewhere in southwest Germany. Remote work is possible, but we might require that you come to our Stuttgart office for import occasions once or twice a month, and hopefully for our team events, once the Corona situation has improved!
- Receive, analyze and understand the respective customer requirements and consult customers with regards to our product portfolio
- Guide customers through the individual sales phases from initial contact to expansion as an existing customer (including key account management and license management)
- Demonstrate the functionality of Conceptboard in product demos
- Draft offerings, negotiate and close sales orders in coordination with senior sales staff
- Cooperate with our Customer Success, Technology, and Product teams
What we’re looking for:
- You are open-minded and passionate about helping people to work better together
- You have first practical experience in sales or in a sales-related field of activity
- You have tried out Conceptboard already, and you understand its benefits
- You have a strong interest in technology and a good working knowledge with online applications
- You have great communication skills, good analytical skills, and you show a careful and structured way of working
- You are fluent in German and you have a good command of English
What we offer:
- A full- or part-time working student contract
- A potentially demanding and fulfilling job, that allows you to help many others in their daily lives, while contributing with your own ideas and experiences
- Flat hierarchies, a lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team
- A creative, fun, and casual workplace in the heart of Stuttgart with many little advantages included (coffee, tea, fruits, rooftop terrace…)
- Remote work whenever needed
- Startup spirit, new technologies, possibilities for flexible working hours and home office
If you are interested, please submit your application (German or English) including a cover letter, your CV, your earliest starting date, and how many hours you would be planning to work per week.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!