Customer Success Agent DE (d/f/m)
Full-Time / Stuttgart (Germany) or Partly Remote
Become a key member of our Customer Success team and help our world class customers to better work with their teams, co-workers, and clients.
We are looking for German native speakers to support us. Ideally, you are living somewhere in southwest Germany. Remote work is possible, but we might require that you come to our Stuttgart office for important occasions once or twice a month.
- Communicate with our customers and understand their challenges in collaboration
- Demonstrate the functionality of Conceptboard in online webinars and trainings
- Help answering and solving customers requests in support and social media
- Contribute to our onboarding self-services (help center, blog, videos)
- Help creating and analyzing customer surveys
- Optional: support our Sales and Business Development team
What we’re looking for:
- You are open-minded and passionate about helping people to work better together
- You have tried out Conceptboard already, and you understand its benefits
- You have a strong online affinity and are used to working with online applications
- You are a hands-on team player and you like working in a creative environment
- You are fluent in German and you have a good command of English
- You have basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus
What we offer:
- A permanent, full-time work contract
- A potentially demanding and fulfilling job, that allows you to help many others in their daily lives, while contributing with your own ideas and experiences
- Flat hierarchies, a lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team
- A creative, fun, and casual workplace in the heart of Stuttgart with many little advantages included (coffee, tea, fruits, rooftop terrace…)
- Home office whenever needed
- Startup spirit, new technologies and flexible working hours
If you are interested, please submit your application (German or English) including a cover letter, your CV, your earliest starting date, and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!