Werkstudent Technischer Vertrieb DE (d/f/m)
Flexible Times / Stuttgart (Germany) or 100% Remote
You want to learn first hand about the commercial side of a fast-growing digital startup? At the same time, you want to dive deep into cloud technologies and learn how they are used by the largest brands in the world? Supported by your new colleagues, who happen to be a nice and international team? Then this is your job!
We are looking for two German-speaking students to support our Tech Sales team (German and international market). Ideally, you are living somewhere in southwest Germany, but 100% remote work is also possible.
- Answer incoming customer requests and understand their technological and organizational requirements for a collaboration solution
- Guide customers through all sales phases: initial contact (inbound), consulting, product demonstrations, product questions, offer negotiation, deal closing, and account management.
- Demonstrate the functionality of Conceptboard in product demos
- Draft offerings, negotiate and close sales orders in coordination with senior sales staff
- Cooperate with our Customer Success, Technology, and Product teams
What we’re looking for:
- You are open-minded and passionate about helping people to work better together
- You have first practical experience in sales or in a sales-related field of activity
- You have tried out Conceptboard already, and you understand its benefits
- You have a strong interest in technology and a good working knowledge with online applications
- You have great communication skills, good analytical skills, and you show a careful and structured way of working
- You are fluent in German and you have a good command of English
What we offer:
- A full- or part-time working student contract
- A potentially demanding and fulfilling job, that allows you to help many others in their daily lives, while contributing with your own ideas and experiences
- Flat hierarchies, a lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team
- A creative, fun, and casual workplace in the heart of Stuttgart with many little advantages included (coffee, tea, fruits, rooftop terrace…)
- Remote work whenever needed (100% remote work is possible)
- Startup spirit, new technologies, possibilities for flexible working hours
If you are interested, please submit your application (German or English) including a cover letter, your CV, your earliest starting date, and how many hours you would be planning to work per week.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!