Using Conceptboard for Collaborative Webdesign
Your website has become the central and most important place for your company’s voice to be shared with the world! So if you only have one place and one chance to say everything to everyone, how do you decide what to say?
In my experience, trying to limit your marketing message requires a few things:
- A strong team of collaborators to pinpoint exactly what is at the core of your intended message. Many times we want to make sure that we cover all aspects or angles of our message that we lose the core meaning.
- To be flexible – your website is like a living breathing organism which should evolve. Even if you have just finished a polished new version, be open to new ideas and opportunities.
- A patient designer/developer to implement all of these changes ;)
So how can Conceptboard help?
Conceptboard provides a central place to manage all the moving pieces of the design process.
- Start by dragging in an image of your current web design.
- Add your high level ideas (web page is too cluttered), and then pointing to specific elements that can be changed (this image is redundant).
- Get feedback from lots of collaborators to help get to the core of your message (Love this! Why is it hidden all the way down here?).
- You and your collaborators can add inspiration photos, draw a quick sketch, or share a new draft to make sure that you are on track.
- Mark open tasks to create an action plan and track your progress (Need new stock photos, change headlines, streamline footer).
- Make sure to invite your patient designer/developer so that you can understand the feasibility and timelines for different concepts.
- Don’t forget you can upload Office docs or add text to the board for collaborators to review new marketing content for SEO opportunities!
Jumpstart your collaboration today!
Discover how Conceptboard accelerates your virtual collaboration and achieve brilliant results.