Stuttgart or remote
As a Sales Enterprise Account Manager in the German speaking market, you play a major role in our future growth. Being part of our growing Sales Team, and with support from the Marketing Teams, you are responsible for managing the Sales Cycles for our large-enterprise customers.
As part of a highly motivated and energetic team with excellent Sales and Marketing Managers, you will drive and close Sales opportunities at Top Global accounts.
You will identify the decision makers and key stakeholders in our customer organizations, demonstrate and argue the added value which Conceptboard brings to organizations and their modern working models to form long lasting alliances and strong partnerships.
In coordination with the marketing, sales, and customer success team, you will lead the growth and the further implementation of Conceptboard as critical collaboration infrastructure in our target markets.
If you can see yourself in this role, are a talented networker and excellent team player with a passion for business development who thrives in a highly competitive environment – then we want to meet you.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Several years of technology related sales, business development or consulting experience
- Track record in customer acquisition roles like Sales or demand generation
- Good understanding into company structures, their internal decision-making processes and general business trends
- Strong verbal and written communications in English and German
- University degree or equivalent working experience
What could as special value to our team
- Experience in driving adoption of new technologies and solutions
- Worked at/with tech startups in the past
- Previous Cloud expertise at a technology company
- Prior experience of working abroad/internationally
What you can expect of us
- Maximum freedom in terms of working location (mobile office, home office and in-office) as well as the free arrangement of your working hours.
- A creative, exciting and inspiring workplace in the heart of Stuttgart
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Portal for employee discounts
- Cool events such as workation at various locations
- Competitive salary package and 30 days of vacation per year
- Extensive training and ongoing support to help you achieve your professional goals
- Collaboration with some of the most innovative clients and partners in the world
- Work with an international team
- Startup spirit and the latest technologies