Stuttgart / Remote
Are you passionate about innovative technologies and looking for a position where you can boost the sales success of a rising IT company on a daily basis? At Conceptboard, we offer you precisely this opportunity! As a Sales Executive, you will play a crucial role in our sales team and actively drive our growth. In this role, you’ll always have an overview of the entire sales process – from the initial contact to closing the deal.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new clients and business partners.
- Presentation and demonstration of our products and services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies in close cooperation with the marketing team.
- Creating and tracking offers.
- Achieving and exceeding individual and team-based sales targets.
- Continuous market observation and competitor analysis.
- Participation in trade fairs, conferences, and other sales events
- Sales and result-oriented thinking.
- Proven experience in sales, ideally in the IT sector.
- Persuasive power and strong communication skills.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of clients.
- High self-motivation and the ability to work independently and goal-oriented.
- You speak fluent German and possess good English skills both in writing and speaking.
What you can expect of us
- Maximum freedom in terms of working location (mobile office, home office and in-office) as well as the free arrangement of your working hours.
- A creative, exciting and inspiring workplace in the heart of Stuttgart
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Portal for employee discounts
- Cool events such as workation at various locations
- Competitive salary package and 30 days of vacation per year
- Extensive training and ongoing support to help you achieve your professional goals
- Collaboration with some of the most innovative clients and partners in the world
- Work with an international team
- Startup spirit and the latest technologies